Build something the planet needs
Planet A supports founders building innovative, impact-driven companies that contribute to a truly sustainable economy from day one.
Planet A will start business soon.
Planet A Ventures invests in early stage start-ups that make a measurable and highly scalable positive impact on planet earth.
We believe in the power of entrepreneurship to advance a sustainable economy that serves the people and the planet.
Planet A provides Funding and Mentoring to highly scalable impact companies - while scientifically forecasting the positive ecological impact of every investment as our central metric of success.
Planet A is founded by
Fridtjof is a co-founder of the DIY website builder Jimdo. In 2017, he went on a trip that changed his life. Since then he has shifted his focus by supporting and investing into start-ups that
contribute to achieving the UN sustainable development goals.
- 21+ years of entrepreneurial experience
- 26 + Mio. Euros VC capital raised in total
- 5 companies founded
- Best national entrepreneur 2015 (Deutscher Gründerpreis)
- TV Host documentary “Founders Valley” produced by Deutsche Welle
- Board member of Tomorrow Bank
Christian is a serial entrepreneur and a social activist. At Planet A, Christian is spearheading the operational strategy to turn its vision into an agile investment company. Christian is currently focusing on the administrative basis of the investment fund, company structure, and governance.
- 22 + years of entrepreneurial experience
- 5+ years of experience in the field of corporate VC
- 8 + years of experience in industrial automation
- 3 successful exits